« Home | HONEY MOON » | Most Tensed Day in My Life » | Me got charged up » 

Saturday, December 20, 2008 

I want to be a politian !!!!

Don't raise your eyebrow. This is really true. I want to be a politician. But don't you think am an illiterate person to go with that or a crooked person to go in the way of the "dirty profession" (what you may think) or a person who wants to bag crores by only talking or a jobless guy to have some engagement. No, I am well educated, well placed, an ordinary person who thinks normal as normal person. OK now I know what are you thinking in your mind, "What you will do GOOD for the society after being a politician?". Sorry, I never tell that the poverty will be removed or give all good jobs to all or make every one happy, etc., etc.,This is not possible as the GOD created the world with a kind of synergy, which we can not change, whatever we do. "Then what the hell you do for the society as a politician?". Good question. First of all you should understand that I am not answering this question on the stage of "Mr.World", but only some thoughts which comes to MY DAY LIGHT DREAMS. Answer to your question is only one thing.
"CHANGE THE IMAGE OF A POLITICIAN- TO BE A CORPORATE POLITICIAN". Politics for us is only a way to get some powers which can be used for selfish purpose of either the parties or the individuals.
OK no more explanations as I don't want to write a thesis on this. Let me tell what I want to do with this.
  1. Be in a job to take care of my family - I don't want to take the politics as a profession, which makes us to think about money, without which no one can live. First of all the politics is a service which we can not charge any thing, other than the expenses for the service. Hence a job is required to take care of our family till the politician is elected as MLA/MP, after which he is a Govt Employee. But here the Management of the company where I am working shall be generous enough to give me a leave till am an people elect Govt Employee. I don't want to loose job or take advantage of Politics to escape from my responsibilities given by the Management as some Trade Union Leaders in some firms do.
  2. Aim only the well being of the society, NOT POWER- If we aim power, then well being of the society will be kept apart and only work for the selfish goals.
  3. Keep time for every activities:- Keep time line for the personal, professional and political life. Think about Lakhs of politicians roaming around us without doing anything good for the society . What is the use? Nothing happening because for them there is no target with time. But if we keep our time schedule tight, then we can do more creative for the people. Yes, it requires a very good skill where the real LEADERSHIP will be required.
  4. Suppose I am selected, there should be an office for MP/MLA at the concerned legislative consistuency, where I will be present on all days except it is required me to be in Assembly or Parliament or for any other official purposes.
  5. Keep a record of all data to review our service the society by spending the approved funds or allocated fund.
  6. Conduct meeting with people (not with fellow followers) in an interval to understand the problems directly.
  7. Inform all the fellow members to go for jobs or educations, not to waste a single second in life.

etc, etc........

so many things are there in my dreams, but time slot to write this blog is over. Now you need to spend some time to think about all these or new - new things to be a good politicians.

I will get back with another DAY LIGHT DREAMS soon.......

Note:- I am responsible for my dreams as I am the Owner of My Thoughts !, right :-)

- JOHN BHAI

I like the 4th point.

Really it is very realistic post
Dissertation Writing Services

Many people choose a different profession for their future. In this post, the writer want to become a politician. Once, I with a group of dissertation proposal writing services went to see a US political party and knew their comments for their country.

I am sure that this is going to help a lot of individuals. Keep up the good work. It is highly convincing and I enjoyed going through the entire blog. Cheers!
Research Papers

Post a Comment

My Day Light Dreams is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.