« Home | Most Tensed Day in My Life » | Me got charged up » 

Friday, August 04, 2006 

HONEY MOON











Dear Friends,

Whatever you plan, but plan for a Honey Moon as soon you get marry. This is a one time event like your marriage. If you have no idea for any family planning for the first kid, you should arrange this Event as soon as possible; otherwise it might be late, which you can not repent in your whole life.

Reshmi, my wife had one and only request before marriage- Take her for Honey Moon, at least for one day. She preferred Ooty. As a good groom, I had to tell OK to my lady.

But I couldn’t take more than 10 days leave because of an important assignment I have taken. Honey moon is not at all possible with in 10 days after marriage because of some customs of visiting my in-laws house and other relatives.

Some how I convinced her. She knew about the situation and reorients her mind avoiding the Honeymoon from her dreams, after which she never complained on it, which I felt very sad. But I am helpless.

Three months got over with my busy schedule and happy family life.

On last week of April, when I was preparing the Bar chart (Scheduling my work) for the Month of May, I found a beautiful day "May 01" which is a National Holiday, which incidentally comes on Monday, so two consecutive holidays. I thought about Reshmi's wish to go to Ooty. I ensure the date to be a trouble free for her. But I heard it’s not safe to go alone there. I told my other colleagues families for a trip to Ooty. Unfortunately they all planned to go to their native. It was a mere coincidence that my colleague Engineers also planned a trip to Ooty on the same day. Since the guys are very well known to me and are very good, I confirmed the trip with them.

My car and two bikes started with 8 member team to Ooty on 29th April, Saturday at 10:00 PM and reached Ooty by 5:30 Am next day. Those who tired of riding the bike took rest in Car and vise-versa. I also drove the car in cycle. This helped us to reach Ooty freshly. My friends are very good to have little hindrance to our privacy.

Reshmi became sick next week after returning from Ooty. I took her to St.John’s Hospital from where I heard the beautiful news ever heard in my life that we both are becoming Parents. After a small celebration I sighed and thought, “IF I MISSED THE ONE DAY TO UTILISE FOR THE HONEY MOON TRIP, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LIFE LONG LOSS FOR ME, WHICH I CAN NOT GIVE TO HER AT ANY OTHER PERIOD OF MY LIFE, WHICH THE ONLY THING MY LOVELY WIFE HAS WISHED AND DREAMT ABOUT IT”

So please plan for a “Honey Moon” immediately after your marriage, otherwise it may miss from your life for ever.

With love
John Bhai




So your reason was so vaid to miss my bangalore trip.
I forgave you already.

nicely written and a very good advice!!! I'll keep in mind. :-)

any new Day light dreams ?

Post a Comment

My Day Light Dreams is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.