« Home 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

Me got charged up

I usually think how the Class Top "Uzhappan" (Lazy) to reach the level which I am enjoying now.The answer is the Day Light Dreams for charging me to this.

I didn't want to study. I didn't want to write home works,but I wanted to be the Class Topper ;at least with in first 10 ranks.imagine what my rank was ! and I dreamt about it. thats all.

I don't know why, those dreams came true while am in higher class studies and could retain the position. After my Engineering I joined a construciton company in Gujarath, where am the First and only Fresh Engineer to join for an Industrial Project of the Company. There also I dreamt be an Project In-Charge (Alas.If I told at that point of time.......every one would have laughed) but that dreams got true when I became the In-Charge of the 7 Crore Medical College construction in Trichur.

In the next year, after joining a reputed company here in Bangalore,I used to see the Software guys flying in cars. I used to think,Lucky guys !!! for their ability to have a car with filled fuel.

On my marriage my Company has given me a Maruti Alto. Was me eligible for the same.? GOD knows. Only he knows.

I dreamt about good friends, good family, good job.

Those day light dreams were through the Good God Gracious is there with me.Thank God.I never prayed him making these dreams come true.Again am seeing.the good Day Light Dreams.

My Day Light Dreams. I think this is giving me some inner strength to attain those dreams to come true !!!

Great John Bhai !!!

Now I started dreaming to work like you. If somebody is getting an Alto from the top level management!!! man !!Truly they appetite your work.

Here goes my blog entries about you.
YA one entered into the marital bliss
One Second Envy !!!

John Bhai! Simple but sweet... Should be more forward lookin than the thanking retrospective overtones!
By the way your marriage? John bhai when did you get married?

Hi John,

candid and cool...it seems direct from your heart ....Day light dreams,it sounds amazing!!!

is that a short cut for success in life? r u dreaming intentially (with your full conscience??? as the light just breaks out at the early hours in the morning?)

sometimes superstitions do work in real life....

cheers

Great blog learned many things about wedding planners from this article, very informative, Getting married is a dream for every person and to involve all the loved ones to celebrate the Big Day of their life is yet another imperative part. The Wedding Event Management in Chennai, provides a subtle way of taking care of all the pre celebration planning of the event.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm John Bhai
  • From Trichur, Kerala, India
My profile

Web This Blog

Previous posts

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

My Day Light Dreams is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.